Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday 10/28/2012

Good to hear you got a job either way right now. Don't be scared to ask for a raise haha. Glad the truck is running I figured it was the battery. This week was pretty good, Sunday we had 3 of 5 investigators show up, one that wasn't there had a good excuse and is solid though. Our first baptism is this Sunday, her names Amanda, middle aged lady, real cool. So that's exciting. She was pretty prepared when we got to her, she has a friend in our ward that introduced us to her. Sweet. Anyways not much else new this week, same old stuff. Mostly teaching investigators which is nice. Most of them are moving right along, they mostly have baptismal dates but I don't want to count on them to much with how much crap we see going on with a lot of them, Satan is such a you know what. Haha  Good luck on your surgery mom, it's time to get that fixed ha, I'm doing pretty good at getting cleaner. The dishes are done right now and we aren't even home haha, trying to stick to the rule that dad talked about with the dishes. It's easier for me to focus when I study when the place is clean. I even make my bed and fold my laundry haha. So it's good. As for connors question, I haven't got to use the technique cause everyone is white where I am haha, total bummer. Have a good week people!

No comments:

Post a Comment