Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2/4/13

Hey family,


Sorry to here life sucks in the dalton family. Hopefully it gets better quick. I don't envy you dad. Haha, that sucks. Good attitude though, keep it up haha. The weather over here has been on and off. It's been really nice lately though. I've been trying to be more healthy too, I'm back to my normal weight haha. I gained like ten pounds but I'm ok now. Me and elder flint actually started insanity today to so I should start getting pretty fit soon. Should be sweet. I take a multivitamin and vitamin c and fish oil everyday. That's all I can afford haha. I'll have to go back and see what janaes sleeping suggestion was cause I don't remember. But yeah, things have been good here. I'm trying harder to keep the rules more fully. We got some new investigators and 3 baptismal dates for march second. Hopefully we can help that happen. I think it will. I may or may not be here though for it cause this transfer is only going to be 5 weeks cause the MTC has to catch up with the new missionaries coming in. So we'll see if I'm here after that. It'll be 6 months soon. Pretty cool. Anyways. Love you guys, have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment