Thursday, September 20, 2012

MTC Week #1

August 29, 2012

Dear Familia,
     I am writing to let you know I am ok!  I have been urged to do so, so there it is.  Now that I have done that and I am already writing, I might as well tell you that the MTC is awesome.  I was made senior companion today (not that it matters cause we switch half way through) but it's cool.  The spirit is very strong here, I have learned a lot already in my personal study and what not, and the workshops and things are amazingly educational.  I love the extra eye openings that Heavenly Father gives me.  So I'm enjoying it.  Anyways, I could use some stamps.  They are really expensive, haha.  If I could get some regular shoes sent that would be awesome.  Preferably the grey ones that look like slip ons with laces.  (They may have been on the living room floor when I left. :-) ) J/K I need socks too, regular socks, my goldtoe ankles would be fine, and a few regular shirts if you got them from my not nice stash.  Anyway, I love you all!
Love,
Elder Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment