Thursday, September 20, 2012

MTC Week #2

August 1, 2012

Hey Family!

The MTC is pretty dope, now that I decided that it is dope.  I am learning a lot, and relearning quite a bit about myself and how I deal with the pride cycle.  I thought it would be hard taking orders from a 19 yr old and I was right.  The spirit here is super strong though luckily.  My obedience has been a little here and there but not anymore.  I decided last night that I am not gonna be a drifting missionary.  I already know that but I was being stupid in my head so as usual I had to tell myself to shut up,  and tell satan to suck it.  Anyways.  My attitude is much better today and I am here to be obedient to whom ever, but especially Heavenly Father.  I know how to be humble so I just had to kick myself yesterday.  My roommates are pretty awesome.  I like of three of them, one being my companion.  Elder Loftin is his name.  Pretty happy even though he's young, he can take a solid joke and he's not a little wieny kid.  Big win there.  Well I love it here,  everything is good.  I love how much extra revelation comes for no reason that I can think of, other than being called of God of course.  It's pretty sweet.  Anyways.  I sent a letter with two checks, one for tithing and one for fast offering, so if you don't get those in the next week there is a problem.  But I love you all.  Please send this to Grandma so she doesn't show up at the MTC to kill me, and have a great week.  Hope all is well.

Love Elder Kyle James Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment