Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weekly letter #1 in field

September 19, 2012

hey family, So i didnt get to write you on monday or tuesday so here it is. so far so good. i gave out my first passalong card to a lady at the mississippi airport. It was awesome! she was really nice to us when we would see her and we kept kind of running into her and i started noticing her looking at us a lot whenever we werent near her. so when we were about to leave i finally realized that we needed to talk to her. but she was leaving too. so i chased her down and said "excuse me miss" and she turned around with the biggest smile. and i just said can i give you something, she said yes with excitement. and i showed her the card and just said, this is a card with the number for a free Book of Mormon, this book has changed my life and i can see how awesome you are so i want you to have one too, its changed my life and i know it can change yours, its where my happiness comes from. it was awesome cause as i was talking she kept saying oh lord and Oh God and Thank you Jesus and stuff! very southern haha, but so sweet. then she hugged me and i accidently hugged her and she told me to put down my name and number cause she was gonna call for a book and she wants to hear more from me. im pretty pumped that, that happened. who knows if she will really call but i know in that moment we were spiritually connected. so dope. so after i went to my president and i was like, so, i accidently hugged her.... sorry haha. i wasnt though. oh well. he said oh the hoptitality of the south as if she was just being nice, which was kinda annoying, but i know he was wrong so its all good. theres a reason the spirit had me target her out of the bunch of people she was with. super cool. anyways. my trainers name is Elder Whatcott. hes a pretty cool dude so far. really relaxed. he just got done with a trunky elder so im gonna have to push him a little i think but he said he is ready to get back on the ball. so i dont think we'll have anyproblems there. anywho. gotta go.

love Elder Dalton


Katie, its all good no worries. thanks for writing me. glad you had a fun birthday. and thanks for the compliment of me being a good example. it made me happy. even though im not really that cool. Glad everything is good. keep it that way.


Connor. Good job man keep it up! Go outside haha


ps i need grandmas email cause my president said i can email any family member not just you. forward this one though. idk if the picture worked last time so i sent it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment